Friday, June 29

Work

OK, so i have spent the majority of this week working in the kitchen at Camp Burton. What to say... its fun in the sense that i get to hang out with a bunch of the people that i have gotten to know overe the past 2 weeks, but kinda dodgey because i have to wash countless dishes.

I have moved out of Randolph's house and now live on the camp property. So, i get to live with a few of the people that i work with. This also is cool. I have a roomey called Chris also, a guy Andy and a girl Jennifer. They are all top people. i will tell you all about them in detail in due time.

I've also met these two girls named Chelsey and Marya. They are just the coolest people everrrr. I love them so much and i basically cannot live without them. I hate to inform all of you, but i have decided to never return to Australia, and will instead be living with them forever. BYE.
(i didn't write that, they did. I'm at their house. its the only place i can do blogging. yeah...)
(Marya wrote it, she's so cool).....
My women are calling, so i must go.

1 comment:

Jono said...

O really, that is all rather interesting. Although I am unsure about how much of it you wrote, and how much those otehr two wrote. Haha! Keep blogging. Blogging is fun.