Friday, June 29

What Marya thinks of Chris.

Chris

hmm where to begin. I haven't known him for very long, but i'm already madly in love with him. We've decided to elope and have already named our children. I love his curly, Justin Timberlake like hair and I seriously enjoy his laughter and sense of humor. I'm a little jealous of Andy because he gets to sleep in the same house as Chris, but I will get over it.

Chelsey, my really good friend, is also going to be eloping with us - we will be the THUPER (super with a lisp) THREESOME and we will be in love until our dying days.

What we love most about Chris is his charming accent, his good manners, and how he calls himself Studly - which we do agree that he is a stud. Chris, is in fact, a stud muffin.

We are watching Pretty Woman and Chris is avoiding the naked women - as a polite gesture. I guess I really wish all boys in America were like Chris, or maybe just Australian boys. Who knows, maybe all Aussie (pronounced OZZIE) boys are this nice, I hope so.

Anyways, the reason i am posting this blog on his blog is simply to explain to all you Aussie people what you're gonna miss now that Chels and I have taken over Chris. So, go cry in a corner and i'll go back to hanging out with him....BITCHES.

1 comment:

Jono said...

Yeah, this Chris guy sounds awesome. And he doesn not have an accent. Stupid American accents. Pfft. And yes, all Australian boys are like Chris.
...
Actually, that is very wrong. But All Australian boys are definately all very awesome. In fact, the same goes for all Australian Girls. Aha! Australians are awesome!