Friday, June 29

What Chelsey Thinks of Chris

Well, Marya is planning ahead a bit. We've only known Chris for a short bit, but we'll see if her plan works out. Although she did describe his charming qualities quite accurately...I do enjoy the accent quite a bit. I must admit that I enjoy all of the Aussie terminology, not to mention the curly Justin Timberlake hair.

I work with him in the kitchen, actually, I'm his supervisor, to be more specific. Basically I control him, and I make fun of him quite a lot, and he is quite good-humored about it. However, i get my fair share from him as well. For example, I sliced the side of my finger off the other day, and instead of being sympathetic, he laughed when I had to get 5 stiches. Other than that he has been quite the gentlemen.

On a scale from pansies to snap dragons, I would rate him a sunflower. You all will be lucky if you ever get him back...because we want so badly to keep him.

-Chelsey

1 comment:

Jono said...

On a scale of pansies to snap dragons, I rate Chris a buttercup. What does this mean? I don't know.