Wednesday, August 29

That '70s Sow

I am totally missing this show disgustingly too much! I miss them all. Eric, Donna, Kelso, Jackie, Hyde, Fez(yay Jono!), Red, Kitty, Leo, Bob, Midge, Pastor Dave, Crazy Caroline, Eric's hot cousin and all the other lovable chillins characters.

I'm obsessed what can i say!

Just thought that was blog wrothy....cos' That '70s is awesome!

"ok, who stole my last box of sugar babies?''(taken from season 2 episode 7 - Halloween - its cool because now i know what sugar babies are!!!

3 comments:

Jono said...

Firstly, sugar babies are obviously jelly babies. Well, at leats, that;s how I interpreted it.
Also, While you've been away, I have knowledged myself to season three of this show, although I have been a bit slack in watching it recently. Leo is the coolest, next to Fez, of course. Yay. leo.
Yesss, I was mentioned in this blog as well. I feel honoured.

Jono said...

ps. I belive "Show" is spelt Show. NOT sow.

Lauren Pinches said...

I haven't been watcing 'That 70s Show', that was always something you and I would do, so get back to Mekbourne and we will definately watch some and Jono and I will hand back all the DVDs, so that you can have hours of laughter and fun.