Thursday, November 8

Sad... but FUNNY!

Ok so yesterday was when i had my little accident with mum's uninsured car...all good, i hope you've read that one first. When telling dad it was pretty hard but doable. He didn't say it so bluntly but it was very much an 'I'm not angry, just disappointed' response. Which as we all know cuts deeper than anger! Mum was cool which blew me away! I guess some people can get a break... not me ha! Ok so here's the story.

Dad let me have his car at night because he believed it was better to drive straight away after an accidents to not become timid and scared and all that. Which is smart. So i had organized to take Elise out for dinner because she had finished her year 12 exam today. That was all cool we went and had dinner and it was excellent. Took her back home for 'Heroes' and that was also fun. When it was tie to go i was taking Meagan home. All good. On our way to her house you'll never guess what happened? A dude in a up RX7 came on to my side of the road while i was waiting to turn onto Doncaster Rd. Would have been fine... if he wasn't going like 50 over the speed limit! He tried to pull into the left lane to avoid collision but there was another car there and so, naturally, he smashed right into the front of me. (I used the word 'smashed' instead of 'hit' because it sounds more dramatic. Like you've never done it!!) As soon as it happened i was kinda laughing at the whole thing. Two crashes in one day. As if! Come on! So we swapped details and whatnot and then it was over. Also funny that his car was way more banged up then mine. Hurrah for the Toyota Camry! Stupid loser RX7. Meagan was a bit shaken up but she lived.

And thats my amusing story. Hmm... God taught me something from the first accident but this one confuses me. I'm going to put it down to His twisted sense of humour.

4 comments:

Aims said...

Yeah, you are definitley into psychology. You know all about the smashed vs. hit and the impact of those words. Cool.

Kiffa said...

ohh aimee haven't been in any kind of contact with you for ages. I hope you are doing well? Yes, you psych graduate you, you know more than me. hehe

Aims said...

Well, honestly who's fault is that? Mr. I'm-not-gonna-respond-to-any-posts you-made-about-how-sad-you-were-that I-ditched-you-and-didn't-come-to-your-party -and-wouldn't-tell-you-why. Lucky for you, I'm not mad about it anymore (although I'd still like an explanation)

Anonymous said...

you will like this

http://www.glumbert.com/media/mormon

ofrancia

cmofranci@yahoo.com